Imagine this: you’ve just purchased a new, sophisticated Cadillac vehicle, and you want to show it off to the world. What better way to do so than to sweep your special someone off their feet for a dinner date at one of Wisconsin’s best restaurants? Here are nine culinary spots that you’ll definitely want to check out.
- Schwarz’s Supper Club in St. Ann: This local favorite serves up delicious steaks and seafood. You’ll likely have a small wait, but it’s well worth it and you can enjoy a drink while waiting.
- Nite Cap Inn in Palmyra: If you’re looking for a place with some history, head to Nite Cap Inn. The inn was established in 1857, and the restaurant launched in 1938.
- The Old Fashioned in Madison: Are classic Wisconsin fried cheese curds your weakness? If they are, you’ll want to check out The Old Fashioned.
- White Gull Inn in Fish Creek: If fish is your personal favorite, White Gull Inn is the place to be.
- Kopp’s Custard in Milwaukee: Who doesn’t love mouth-watering burgers and frozen custard? Kopp’s will leave you wonderfully satisfied.
- Frank’s Diner in Kenosha: If a diner has withstood the test of time, you know its good. At Frank’s, the space is small, but the servings are huge.
- Aunt Mary’s Hooterville Inn in Blue Mounds: For a delicious and one-of-a-kind fish fry, head over to Aunt Mary’s.
- Daddy Maxwell’s Diner in William’s Bay: Maybe you’re in the mood for a tasty breakfast or lunch instead of dinner. If so, there’s no better place than Daddy Maxwell’s.
- Blue’s Egg in Wauwatosa: Another can’t-miss breakfast and lunch spot, you’ll want to try Blue’s Egg’s delicious baked goods and locally-sourced fare.
Contact us at Crest Cadillac if you’re in need of a new vehicle to transport you to and from these dining venues.