You’ve heard of drive-in movies, but did you know there are drive-in restaurants too? These nostalgic restaurants are reminiscent of a simpler time and are pure family fun. Even better for Brookfield residents: Our home state has a wide range of these classic restaurants to visit in your Cadillac. So pack up the car and head out to one of these Wisconsin drive-in restaurants.
- Dari-Maid. This restaurant in Land O’Lakes has built a reputation for cooking up scrumptious burgers and sandwiches. Hours and days vary, so call ahead or check online before visiting.
- Ardy & Ed’s. Craving a delicious milkshake? There’s no better place than Ardy & Ed’s in Oshkosh. The restaurant is only open seasonally, so plan to visit in the summertime.
- Rudy’s Drive-In. This Wisconsin favorite has a location in La Crosse and another in Sparta — and can trace its roots back to the 1930s.
- Dick’s Drive-In. Head to Kaukauna for delicious food and even more delicious ice cream. This restaurant has been open since 1955; its season runs from the beginning of March to the end of November.
- The Kiltie. The Kiltie in Lake Country has been around even longer since it opened back in 1948. This joint remains open for most of the year, until cold weather sets in.
For more suggestions on where to dine out, contact us at Crest Cadillac.